We appreciate your support, and you can count on ours
As we all work to adjust to the new ‘normal’, Just Eat will strive to assist your business in every way we can.
As you’re aware, our 30 day emergency support package will end on 20 April. This support package was designed to provide you with immediate assistance to keep your business moving and operating safely during the initial shock period of the crisis.
So far, we have given over £11million worth of support to the many thousands of independent restaurants we work with across the UK (on average £500 per partner). But we recognise that the impact of COVID-19 will continue for some time, and we wanted to let you know that our commitment to supporting you remains our focus.
Cash flow issues, eased
We know that cash flow is a critical issue for businesses as they battle to remain open. So from 20 April until 30 June, we will be moving to a twice weekly payment schedule. This will allow you to access more quickly the funds you need to keep serving your communities.
You will see the first payments in your bank account on Monday 27 April
This will be payment for orders Mon-Wed inclusive from the week before.
The second payment will be made on Friday 1 May
For orders from Thurs-Sunday the week before.
You will then receive payments twice weekly during this period on those days. Invoices for the previous week will continue to be sent on Tuesday.
In addition to twice weekly payments, we have:
- Launched a FREE food safety and health helpline with NSF, where you can receive advice relating to food and health safety matters for customers and your staff during the COVID-19 situation. Call 08448 472 720 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Introduced a Booker and Makro fast track account registration (currently closed for non-Just Eat partners) where you can earn up to 7% cashback on your purchases, and 3% at Tesco. Shopping at Booker and Makro gives you the reliable source of stock and supplies you need to keep delivering for the nation. Register now
- Shared news of our Restaurant Partners’ work for their communities on the Good Deed Feed. We’re also keeping your business front-of-mind with continued national and local advertising on TV, social media and online.
- Arranged to supply FREE tamper-proof stickers. Just fill out this form. Seal every meal and help keep everyone safe.
- Kept you up-to-date with the latest government support and guidance on the COVID-19 section of the Partner blog. This will continue as long as required.
- New professional advisory service for restaurants - more details to come
- We’ll be sharing some useful insights on changes in customers’ ordering behaviour with you soon. Keep an eye on your inbox.
Supporting the NHS together
You’ve already helped us deliver the equivalent of one million meals to NHS workers and their families, and we’re extending the period of our discount to NHS staff. Read more about the positive impact that our NHS discount has been having here.
Thank you for continuing to deliver for the nation. Please remember to look after yourselves, and stay safe.